ISHA Webinar: Finding and Preparing for Clinical Fellowship Positions
Are you preparing for your Clinical Fellowship and searching for positions? ISHA hosted a special webinar on Thursday, February 23, 2023 regarding Clinical Fellowship preparation. The recording is now available! Listen to our panel of experts discuss tips, tricks, and resources to help you find the right Clinical Fellowship position.
- Kahla Graham, MS, CCC-SLP, BCS-S (ISHA VP Association Affairs)
- Diane Barnes-Maguire, MS, CCC-SLP, L (ISHA School Affairs Committee Co-Chair)
- Linnea Anderson, CCC-SLP (ISHA School Affairs Committee Co-Chair)
- Amanda Weissberg, MS, CCC-SLP
- Identify three resources for finding clinical fellowship (CF) positions
- State networking opportunities available to speech pathology students
- Describe considerations when reviewing CF positions and job offers
- Overview of the "SLP field"
- Where to find CF opportunities and entry level positions
- What to do if you're not finding a position
- What to look for in a CF or entry position
- Interview tips