John Consalvi Service Scholarship
- Two $1,000 scholarships will be awarded.
- The submission period will begin on Tuesday, September 13, 2022 and will close on Friday, November 18, 2022.
- Email scholarship submissions and supporting materials to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, November 18, 2022.
- ISHA's Student Involvement Committee will review all submissions and select two recipients by January 12, 2023.
- Recipients will be notified no later than January 19, 2023.
- Recipients will be recognized during the Honors Breakfast at the Annual Convention, via email to the ISHA membership, and in The ISHA Voice.
- Must be a current Student Member of ISHA (Applicants are responsible for checking membership status before submission of application)
- Submit a resume and two letters of recommendation (at least one letter must be from a faculty member in order to speak to academic, professional, and service merit).
- Must be a graduate student currently enrolled in a Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology graduate program.
- Submit a statement of good standing. Statement must be on your CSD department letterhead and should specify your status in the program.
- Submit academic transcript (current, unofficial).
- Submit essay with no more than 500 words addressing the provided prompt.
Writing Prompt: 500 word maximum. Describe your exemplary service contributions within your community, collegiate career, and also any other service related to the fields of speech-language pathology or audiology.
*Applicants must meet each of the six criteria to be considered eligible for review.