John Consalvi Service Scholarship
- Two $1,000 scholarships will be awarded.
- The submission period will begin on Tuesday, September 8, 2020 and will close on Friday, November 20, 2020.
- Email scholarship submissions and supporting materials to ISHA's Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Friday, November 20, 2020.
- ISHA's Student Involvement Committee will review all submissions and select two recipients by January 6, 2021.
- Recipients will be notified no later than January 13, 2021.
- Recipients will be recognized at the ISHA Annual Convention, via email to the ISHA membership, and in The ISHA Voice.
- Must be a current Student Member of ISHA
- Submit a resume and two letters of recommendation (at least one letter must be from a faculty member in order to speak to academic, professional, and service merit).
- Must be a graduate student currently enrolled in a Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology graduate program.
- Submit a statement of good standing. Statement must be on your CSD department letterhead and should specify your status in the program.
- Submit academic transcript (current, unofficial).
- Submit essay with no more than 500 words addressing the provided prompt.
Writing Prompt: 500 word maximum. Describe your exemplary service contributions within your community, collegiate career, and also any other service related to the fields of speech-language pathology or audiology.