Division for Educational Development
Beth Leggitt - Vice President - firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Convention Committees
Continuing Education Committee Chair: Trina M. Becker
Convention Coordinator Chair: Nichole Mulvey
Program Committee Co‐Chairs: Heidi Harbers & Leah Holman
Registration & Student Liaison: Debbie McGee
Program Subcommittee Chairs:
Acquired Neurogenic Disorders: Chair: Julie Cox
Audiology / Aural Rehabilitation: Chair: Heidi Ramrattan
Child Language & Phonology: Co-Chairs: Elia Olivares & Suzanne Williams
Dysphagia: Chair: Dr. Carolyn Lisowski
Fluency: Chair: Kristin Chmela
Bilingual Topics: Chair: Mari Bliss
Professional Affairs: Chair: Lynne Barcus
Student Initiated Research & Clinical Application (SIRCA): Chair: Dr. Meredith Saletta Fitzgibbons
Technological Applications: Chair: Amy Yacucci
Voice and Motor Disorders: Chair: Angela Riccelli
Student Day/College Bowl Coordinator: Jacki Tish
ASHA Continuing Education Administrator CEA: Trina M. Becker
Divisional Goals 2022-2023
- Successfully implement the 2023 Annual ISHA Convention within budget.
- Acquire, compile and analyze data from 2022 Convention surveys.
- Revise and further develop convention/board job descriptions.
- Offer at least 1 new opportunity, such as a webinar to provide additional professional development/continuing education.
- Collect data from 2023 Convention virtual attendees regarding professional work setting, the reason for choosing virtual convention, and the number of professionals development needed virtually each year from ISHA.