Division for Educational Development
Kim Hoffer - Vice President - firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Convention Committees
Continuing Education Committee Chair: Trina M. Becker
Convention Coordinator Chair: Beth Leggitt
Program Committee Co‐Chairs: Shari Berger & Beth Meese
Registration Committee Chair: Lauralee Altendorf
Student Liaison Committee Chair: Michelle O'Laughlin
Program Subcommittee Chairs:
Acquired Neurogenic Disorders: Chair: Jennine Harvey-Northrop
Educational Audiology / Aural Rehabilitation: Chair: Heidi Ramrattan
Child Language and Phonology: Chair: Jayne Jaskolski
Dysphagia: Chair: Megan Cuellar
Fluency: Chair: Katie Gore
Multicultural Issues: Chair: Salim S. Al-Ani
Professional Affairs: Chair: Michelle Zemsky Dineen
School Affairs: Chair: Beth Meese
Student Initiated Research & Clinical Application (SIRCA): Chair: Patricia Gibbons
Technological Application: Chair: Leah Holman
Voice/Motor Disorders of Speech: Chair: Danielle Osmelak
Student Day/College Bowl Coordinator: Lynne Barcus
ASHA Continuing Education Administrator CEA: Trina M. Becker
Divisional Goals 2018-2019
1. To implement successfully and within budget the Convention plan for 2019 Annual ISHA Convention.
2. Per strategic plan, complete analysis and compile data from 2018 membership and convention surveys.
3. Per strategic plan, with EB, review and revise the convention program topic distribution.
4. Per strategic plan, with Membership Committee, develop and implement plan to increase the number of professional development offerings and number of participants.
5. Per strategic plan, implement at least 2 new vehicles for providing professional development/ continuing education.