Division for Educational Development
Michelle Lynn Burton - Vice President - firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Convention Committees
Continuing Education Committee Chair: Trina M. Becker
Convention Coordinator Chair: Jayne Jaskolski
Program Committee Co‐Chairs: Beth Meese & Heidi Harbors
Registration & Student Liaison: Debbie McGee
Program Subcommittee Chairs:
Acquired Neurogenic Disorders: Chair: Julie Cox
Audiology / Aural Rehabilitation: Chair: Heidi Ramrattan
Child Language & Phonology: Co-Chairs: Elia Olivares & Suzanne Williams
Dysphagia: Chair: Dr. Carolyn Lisowski
Fluency: Chair: Kristin Chmela
Bilingual Topics: Chair: Mari Bliss
Professional Affairs: Chair: Nichole Mulvey
Student Initiated Research & Clinical Application (SIRCA): Chair: Dr. Meredith Saletta
Technological Applications: Chair: Leah Holman
Voice and Motor Disorders: Chair: Angela Riccelli
Student Day/College Bowl Coordinator: Jacki Tish
ASHA Continuing Education Administrator CEA: Trina M. Becker
Divisional Goals 2020-2021
- To implement successfully and within budget the Convention plan for 2021 Annual ISHA Convention.
- Per strategic plan, complete analysis and compile data from 2020 membership and convention surveys.
- Per strategic plan, with EB, continue to review and revise the convention program topic distribution with attention to ASHA’s 2020 Standards requirements in the area of supervision.
- Per strategic plan, with Membership Committee, develop and implement plan to increase the number of professional development offerings and number of participants.
- Per strategic plan, implement at least 2 new offerings, such as the ethics webinar, for providing professional development/ continuing education.
- Continue to foster development of practicing professionals with all levels of experience as future ISHA leaders through their participation in webinar creation and engagement in the planning of other DED offerings.