Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
As of January 1, 2020, all Illinois employers are now required to provide sexual harassment prevention training to all employees on an annual basis. Licensed professionals in Illinois who require CE credits to maintain their license will also need one hour of approved preventing sexual harassment training in every renewal period. See - IDFPR FAQ document.
The Illinois Speech-Language-Hearing Association is excited to offer you an award-winning, interactive sexual harassment prevention training course from Traliant to help you fulfill the one hour requirment, and manage compliance for your licensed professionals within your organizations.
- ISHA Member Price = $22
- Nonmember Price = $38
Why We Chose Traliant Training
Traliant's 60-minute course for Illinois professionals explains the behaviors needed to build a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and bullying. It is divided into brief episodes tailored to licensed professionals, covering; sexual harassment, discrimination, bystander intervention, diversity and inclusion. This special edition also contains all the required topics and guidelines under the Workplace Transparency Act and is approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation for 1.0 CE credit.
Key Features of Traliant’s Industry-Leading Training
- Complies with Federal and State Regulations including Illinois
- Approved by the IDFPR for 1.0 CE credit
- Easy to rollout and includes setup and support
- Completion certificates and audit-ready reporting
- Available in Employee and Manager versions
- Can be upgraded for a customized feel
- ISHA Members - CLICK HERE to preview the course and register (select "Sexual Harassment Prevention Training" under "My Menu" after login)
- Nonmembers - CLICK HERE to preview the course and register