Evidence-Based Practice Committee
Mary Bacon, Co-Chair
Victoria Reynolds, Co-Chair
Eileen M. Brann
Megan Marie Haduck
The Evidence-Based Practice (EBP) committee of ISHA acts to inform and educate members and the public on Evidence-Based Practice. This includes evolving views on EBP, skills and resources for overcoming barriers to effective implementation, and practical ideas for incorporating all elements of EBP in clinical decision-making.
Evidence-Based Practice Committee 2022-2023 Committee Goals
- Submit ISHA Newsletter pieces that provide specific strategies for engaging in the EBP process for clinicians.
- Identify ways to disseminate fresh research in the field and engage in problem solving related to evidence-based practices in the field.
- Continue to make research more widely accessible to clinicians by providing information to members about how to find and apply EBP.
- Provide updated information on the ISHA website regarding fresh research in our field.
- Continue with Google document including committee members’ areas of expertise for the VP of Professional to call on as needed.