Division for Educational Development
Sarah Moon – Vice President – email@example.com
Kim Hoffer - VP-Elect - firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Convention Committees
Continuing Education Committee Chair: Trina M. Becker
Convention Coordinator Chair: Beth Leggitt
Program Committee Co‐Chair: Joanna Pachocha
Program Committee Co‐Chair: Karen Supel
Registration Committee Co-Chair: Debbie McGee
Registration Committee Co-Chair: Lauralee Altendorf
Student Liaison Committee Co-Chair: Michelle Burton
Student Liaison Committee Co-Chair: Michelle O'Laughlin
Program Subcommittee Chairs:
Acquired Neurogenic Disorders: Chair: Megan Cuellar
Educational Audiology / Aural Rehabilitation: Chair: Heidi Ramrattan
Child Language and Phonology: Co-Chair: Angela Beckman Anthony
Child Language and Phonology: Co-Chair: Martha Kirts
Dysphagia: Chair: Kim Adelman
Fluency: Chair: James Panico
Multicultural Issues: Chair: Maria Claudia Franca
Professional Affairs: Chair: Kara Rollins
School Affairs: Chair: Nicole Mulvey
Student Initiated Research & Clinical Application (SIRCA): Chair: Patricia Gibbons
Technological Application: Chair: Kristy Saar
Voice/Motor Disorders of Speech: Chair: Frank Goldacker
Student Day/College Bowl Coordinator: Courtney Scott
ASHA Continuing Education Administrator CEA: Trina M. Becker
Divisional Goals 2016-2017
1. To implement successfully and within budget the Convention plan for 2017 Annual ISHA Convention.
2. Per strategic plan, complete analysis and compile data from 2016 membership and convention surveys.
3. Per strategic plan, with EB, review and revise the convention program topic distribution.
4. Per strategic plan, with Membership Committee, develop and implement plan to increase the number professional development offerings and number of participants.
5. Per strategic plan, with Division for Professional Affairs, schedule a facilitated forum at the convention to brainstorm/share solutions to increase effective clinical practice for 2017 Convention.