Ethics in Action Video Contest
Announcing the 2022 Ethics in Action Video Contest
The Ethics in Action Video Contest was so successful last year that ISHA’s Ethics Education Committee has decided to bring back the contest for the third year in a row! On behalf of the committee, ISHA's Ethics Education Committee invites all Illinois NSSLHA chapters to participate in the 2022 Ethics in Action video contest: TikTok edition. In the spirit of the TikTok contest, here are the top 10 reasons why NSSLHA chapters should participate.
What is the Ethics TikTok contest?
Each Illinois NSSLHA Chapter is invited to submit one TikTok video (up to 3 minutes in length) that highlights their NSSLHA Chapter and responds to the following prompt:
Top 10 ways your NSSLHA Chapter and/or CSD department support ethical practices.
The winning NSSLHA Chapter submission will receive the following:
- A $100.00 prize, courtesy of ISHA
- Published recognition in the ISHA Voice and other ISHA social media platforms
- Participating NSSLHA Chapters will receive a Certificate of Participation and recognition within the ISHA Voice
Contest Rules and Procedures
- Each Illinois NSSLHA Chapter is allowed to submit one TikTok entry.
- Participants must complete and submit the contest submission form along with faculty advisor approval.
- There is no limit to how many students can be involved in the submission.
- Submissions must be original works created by each NSSLHA Chapter.
- Submit TikTok video link and the contest submission form to ISHAethicscontest@gmail.com.
- Video contest submissions are due by Friday, January 13th, 2023, at noon CST.
- Each submission will be judged by a panel of ISHA members.
- Winner will be announced during ISHA’s LIVE Student Day Convention activities (February 3, 2023).
- Please email ISHAethicscontest@gmail.com with any questions.
- Additional contest information is available on the ISHA website, ISHA social media, and sent directly to all NSSLHA chapters. We look forward to viewing each NSSLHA TikTok submission!
2022 Ethics In Action Contest Description and Submission Documentation